[Qgis-developer] PR1007 bump minimum to 4.7: objections?

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 01:40:06 PST 2013

Hi!

As I already wrote in some of my former emails and Richard pointed it
out in his email

DESKTOP support for lucid is already ceased
SERVER support is still valid until mid of 2015

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LTS

As our packages are not in the "official repository" of these projects
anyway I doubt we MUST take care of that.
Personally I think there is only a minority still using Lucid out there ..

If there is a _good_ reason for pushing QT MIN to 4.8 I would drop
lucid and do it.

kind regards
Werner