[Qgis-developer] PR1007 bump minimum to 4.7: objections?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Nov 27 02:58:19 PST 2013

On 27-11-13 11:43, Sandro Santilli wrote:
> May I ask why this discussion is happening here rather than
> on the pull request page ? I'd feel pretty lonely if I was
> the contributor of it... :(

Because I thought this was the appropriate audience. I can myself start
 discussion on the PR page, but then the most important devs are not
aware of it.

Also because I thought this was a typical/principal question.

For me this discussion was helpfull. I will point the PR-owner to this
thread (actually I already commented there that I would ask the lists)

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde