[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-user] Shortcut changes in QGIS; call for opinions

Borys Jurgiel lists at borysjurgiel.pl
Thu Nov 28 15:55:22 PST 2013

Please don't understand me wrong - I don't insist to use single-key shortcuts
by default. We had them in early versions and we decided to drop them, so it
wouldn't make much sense to mess with them again. Personally I miss them, but
It's no problem for me to change them.

I only refered to the singe-key shortcut in order to underline the importance
of this action and protest against removing the non-confirmation option
completely ;) IMHO, it would be a painful regression. But it's no problem for
me if it's not connected to any key by default.