[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-user] Shortcut changes in QGIS; call for opinions

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Thu Nov 28 16:36:38 PST 2013

Instead of a confirmation when deleting a layer, an Undo-action for
already deleted layers would be much more helpful.
Cause you can happily confirm to delete sth, but figure out you were wrong
just a minute later ...

Cheers
Bernd

Am 29.11.2013, 00:18 Uhr, schrieb A Huarte <ahuarte47 at yahoo.es>:

> I agree with Nathan.
>
> I think that 'D' should ask confirmation, we can imagine the reaction of
> a user removing accidentaly a configured layer.
> 'Ctrl+D' could remove layers without confirmation.
>
> Alvaro

>> De: Nathan Woodrow <madmanwoo at gmail.com>
>> Para: Borys Jurgiel <lists at borysjurgiel.pl>

Bernd Vogelgesang * Siedlerstrasse 2 * 91083 Baiersdorf * +49-9133-825374