[Qgis-developer] donate link in help menu

Marco Bernasocchi marco at bernawebdesign.ch
Wed Oct 2 05:23:54 PDT 2013

hi all, sorry for crossposting but i think different groups could have
different feelings on this.

I was wondering, we are looking into how we could get more donations to
qgis.
how would you feel about adding a donate link in the help menu (like after
qgis website)? the link could then point to a qgis.org page  with all
possible payments backends we want to support or point directly to paypal
or similar.

i think this would give us a very simple/visible way to donate

ciao

Marco Bernasocchi (mobile)
http://opengis.ch