[Qgis-developer] Reliable way to determine a groupIndex in the legend tree

Gino Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 01:00:00 PDT 2013

no, not yet,

I found structural limitation looking for adding customized legends (aka
items)... I waited Brighton to check if it was a problem related to my
"ignorance" or a structural one.

I hadn't time to find what's the "procedure" to add a RFC in qgis with it's
workflow (in mapserver is clear, I can learn the procedure reading ML)

let me organize ideas and procedural proposal... or if it's more clear to
you, please start it and I'll contribute as soon as I can... or, in the
meantime, we can continue with this thread.

Andreas, thank you to open this thread

Luigi Pirelli (luigi.pirelli at faunalia.it)