[Qgis-developer] Installing Processing problems

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Thu Oct 17 10:09:16 PDT 2013

My OS X package has all the Processing dependencies bundled in the app.  With a clean install it should find the bundled GRASS (and SAGA, OTB, TauDEM) automatically.  If you have used the 2.0 nightlies before 2.0 release, your preferences may have paths to Processing components that don't work with my build.  The Processing prefs are not stored with the QGIS global prefs, but are in the ~/.qgis2/processing folder.  But the GRASS path for the GRASS plugin (non-processing), and the flags that say that GRASS and SAGA are installed for Processing ARE stored in the global QGIS prefs (~/Library/Preferences/org.qgis.qgis2.plist), so you might want to try deleting both.