[Qgis-developer] new plugin - review request

Ujaval Gandhi ujaval at google.com
Fri Oct 18 05:52:03 PDT 2013

Hi All,

I submitted a new python plugin for the plugin repository yesterday. I
wanted to provide some additional clarification to help with the review
process.

The plugin 'Google Maps Engine Connector' was developed at Google to help
the enterprise customers view their maps engine maps in QGIS as well as
upload layers to maps engine from QGIS. Testing the full functionality of
this plugin will be difficult without a paid google maps engine account. I
have ensured the code is sufficiently documented so it should be easy to
get an idea of the functionality. If the team has further questions or
concerns, please feel free to reach out to me.

Github repo: https://github.com/googlemaps/mapsengine-qgis-connector
Plugin: http://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/GoogleMapsEngineConnector/

Also, if possible, could someone give an estimate on when can we expect
this plugin to be reviewed and listed?

Thanks.

Ujaval Gandhi | Staff Geo Data Strategist | ujaval at google.com