[Qgis-developer] vector rendering improvement patch

A Huarte ahuarte47 at yahoo.es
Tue Oct 22 23:09:31 PDT 2013

Ok Andreas, I'm going to make it configurable, will present a new option in the main properties form of the layer

About of simplification in "editmode". I think is not necessary disable it, the simplification runs only on the method of painting "QgsVectorLayer::draw", not when you retrieve a geometry to treat your information.

Alvaro