[Qgis-developer] vector rendering improvement patch

A Huarte ahuarte47 at yahoo.es
Sat Oct 26 16:52:44 PDT 2013

Umm, I want to test an experiment.
I see that qgis draws the geometries (LineStrings or Polygons) in independent calls ("painter->drawPolyline" or "painter->drawPolygon()" calls). I have experience using GDI++ as renderer and it is very faster joining n-geometries in one geometry-path and then flush this complex object to the renderer.
I want check how qt-painter (or qt-image) behaves using this trick (It not is applicable in all layer styles but it is for the simple layer style). Someone knows something about it?
Thank you very much.