[Qgis-developer] Pull request responsibility

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 06:24:33 PDT 2013

On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 4:52 PM, Matthias Kuhn <matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch> wrote:

> However, I just found a pull request which is assigned to me and I
> didn't realize before. Same happened already several times, when asking
> an assigned developer about the status, he normally didn't know about
> his assignment. At the same time, others will hesitate from taking care
> of a pull request assigned to somebody else.

Same here. The worst of all is that there is no way how to actually
find out which pull requests are assigned to me unless I go through
them one by one. Some time ago I have asked GitHub guys about that -
they told me that it is possible to see what is assigned to you, but
we would need to turn on GitHub issue tracking system where this
feature is integrated...

Martin