[Qgis-developer] HF programme

Matthias Kuhn matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch
Wed Sep 11 01:20:27 PDT 2013

Hi

On 11.09.2013 01:30, Tim Sutton wrote:
> Hi
>
> Can I suggest we divide the sessions into two: round table discussions
(any time of day, not recorded) and presentations (scheduled times,
recorded). The round tables can follow presentations where needed. So
the format would work e.g. Victor presents his Next Big Idea as a
presentation and then the discussions related to it break away for a
round table discussion.

I like the idea. Wherever we have somebody who is willing to give a
presentation we should do it this way.

Anybody who wants to act as a speaker, please let me know or write your
name next to the topic on the Wiki page [1].

Regards

Matthias

[1]
http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/quantum-gis/10_QGIS_Developer_Meeting_in_Brighton_2013#Topics