[Qgis-developer] HF programme

Alessandro Pasotti apasotti at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 02:22:24 PDT 2013

2013/9/11 Matthias Kuhn <matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch>

> Hi
>
> On 11.09.2013 01:30, Tim Sutton wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> Anybody who wants to act as a speaker, please let me know or write your
> name next to the topic on the Wiki page [1].

Hi,

I added a topic about Python Plugins Repository (and installer).

We (mainly me and Borys) have some problems to solve about QGIS versioning
scheme and the qgisMaximumVersion metadata tag.

We can extend the discussion about new features or plugin repository
enhancements.

Ideally, somebody who know the details about QGIS versioning scheme should
participate.

--
Alessandro Pasotti
w3:   www.itopen.it