[Qgis-developer] Processing report: first issues

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 05:36:55 PDT 2013

Hi Victor,

The OTB and Grass plugins are not working in Windows 7 and Mac OS X.
Previously in QGIS 1.9.0, the Unsupervised KMeans image classification
in OTB, was working, however, GRASS is not working as well. I am
trying to use raster.reclass in GRASS.

In OTB, the problem is output.tiff and in the GRASS the input raster
is not found.

How do we fix these problem.

Anybody using OTB and GRASS in Linux (Ubuntu)? Does OTB and GRASS
works in QGIS 2.0.1?

Thanks.

Regards, Noli