[Qgis-developer] OS X 2.0 packages update

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Sep 25 01:24:29 PDT 2013

 Hi William,

 Thank you for your continuous support on this issue.

 Unfortunately, GRASS still does not work in my processing environment.
 It still complains about missing dependencies.

 -------

 In parallel to Processing I am also testing the GRASS plugin.

 I can successfully create new MAPSETs and open them. The modules are
 found, but when loading one, e.g. v.surf.rst, I get this error message:

 ----------------

 Kann Modul v.surf.rst nicht starten
 DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=
 QGIS_PREFIX_PATH=
 Befehl: /Applications/QGIS.app/Contents/MacOS/grass/bin/v.surf.rst
 --interface-description

 dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/local/lib/libfftw3.3.dylib Referenced
 from:
 /Applications/QGIS.app/Contents/MacOS/grass/lib/libgrass_gmath.6.4.3.dylib
 Reason: image not found

 so it seems to complain about "libfftw3.3.dylib"

 Andreas