[Qgis-developer] right-click to end the digitizing

Hugo Santos ulmi.giga at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 03:36:34 PDT 2013

Hi all,

Been using qgis 2 for two weeks now and didn't thought this little change
would make such a huge diference in my daily work when digitizing, and I
think for qgis veterans this is just a big change.

Although I agreed with the change, I think it's way better and more logical
for new users, but it should possible to configure this in the digitizing
options.

Best,
Hugo