[Qgis-developer] right-click to end the digitizing

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 03:53:11 PDT 2013

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 8:36 PM, Hugo Santos <ulmi.giga at gmail.com> wrote:

> but it should possible to configure this in the digitizing
> options.

We debated this for a while however we feel that having options that change
the behavior of tools like this worse then just forcing a single way.  I
don't think having a option makes this better as you have to teach people
both ways because of a possible option set.  This is the same reason why
the zoom in and out is not configurable.  IMO we have to many options that
change the core behavior already which makes it hard to train users how
things work.

- Nathan