[Qgis-developer] Processing (SEXTANTE) tickets

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 08:38:08 PDT 2013

Hi all

and sorry for raising this again.

Seems now we have two independent trackers for Processing. One is
original with lots of tickets in it, and another is QGIS one, where Procressing
is just one of the categories. This is confusing and makes difficult to track
tickets.

For we already have 4 tickets submitted to QGIS bugtracker and not visible
in Processing one. And I'm afraid that this count will grow in future.

Is it possible to move all Processing tickets under QGIS bugtracker or
remove "Processing (SEXTANTE)" category from QGIS redmine?

Thanks
--
Alexander Bruy