[Qgis-developer] SVG parameters

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Thu Sep 26 08:53:00 PDT 2013

Hi all,

following the instructions in [1] I have parametrized my svg files. This
works basically fine, but there are IMHO two drawbacks:
1) all elements provide defaults for stroke, fill and stroke-width but
they cannot be displayed any more. IMHO there should be at least one
check box saying "use defaults from file".
2) more serious: if I have fill="none" the svg is not displayed at all
if other values have parameters; fill="param(fill) none" does not help
either.

any help appreciated if I am missing something

this is QGIS 2.*

Bernhard

[1] http://www.sourcepole.ch/svg-symbols-in-qgis-with-modifiable-colors

__________ Information from ESET Mail Security, version of virus signature database 8847 (20130926) __________