[Qgis-developer] What's up with the 2.0.2 designation?

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Sep 26 11:49:18 PDT 2013

I know that you decided that there will be no dot releases. But as
Giovanni already said there are some nasty problems like GRASS and SAGA
broken for most people.

This makes release 2.0 unusable for a number of people.

I would recommend to make another release when the GRASS and SAGA
integration is fixed on Windows and OSX.

Andreas