[Qgis-developer] Qgis-developer Digest, Vol 95, Issue 94

Filipe Dias filipesdias at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 13:25:08 PDT 2013

I agree with Giovanni. QGIS 2.0 introduced a huge amount of new features
and it is not reasonable to expect the first version that comes out is
without major issues. For example in the weeks before the release there
were a number of problems with the nightly builds which prevented many
users from testing the new features.

As an end user I'd rather have more consolidated version of QGIS 2.0 (which
is, by any standards, awesome and way superior to ArcGIS and other freen
and commercial softwares) than see the project rushing to 2.1 without
addressing the issues have and will continue surfacing in the next weeks.

Regards