[Qgis-developer] Qgis-developer Digest, Vol 95, Issue 94

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at faunalia.pt
Thu Sep 26 10:17:44 PDT 2013

> Maybe I missed the memo, but there is now a 2.0.2 release designation for
> tagging issues in the hub.qgis.org tracker. Is there some timeline
> concerning a 2.0.2 release? If so, where?
>
> I have been scheduling my work sessions around the expectation of a 2.1
> release and have not anticipated a sooner one. Likewise, do we currently
> have any timeline goals for a 2.1 release?

I don't know if there is really a 2.0.2 release programmed, what I
know is that there are couple of nasty regressions (like the field
calculator that gives wrong results with otfr on, that have been
noticed just before the 2.0 release) that would certainly deserve a
2.0.2 release.

just my opinion.

cheers

-- G --