[Qgis-developer] install instructions

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Mon Sep 30 10:05:27 PDT 2013

FYI, there's a recently new ppa purge command which is awesome for
cleaning out ppas and stuff they installed back to base system.

As for this issue, I reread some stuff and saw a hint from Victor that
there's a checkbox in the plugin config to enable SAGA 2.0.8 to work
with QGIS 2+

I think SAGA 2.1 will have to wait for newer than Ubuntu 12.04

http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/71821/saga-2-0-8-and-gqis-2-0-1-on-ubuntu-13-04/72376?noredirect=1#72376

http://hub.qgis.org/issues/8301

Thanks,
Alex