[Qgis-developer] Ranking GSoC proposals

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 04:06:43 PDT 2014

Agreed. Moreover, it seems that this year we have very weak proposals.
Most of them miss important information, there are many problems with
students reaction on emails and proposal comments.

I send private mails to all student encouraging them to start discussions
in dev-list to get more feedback from community without any success.

--
Alexander Bruy