[Qgis-developer] Ranking GSoC proposals

Piotr Pociask p0cisk at o2.pl
Tue Apr 1 12:38:09 PDT 2014

Hi,
As for schematization plugin proposal Luciene Delazari and I will be mentors
for this project. There are few more people that can help in this project.
We were also in contact with Anne Ghisle from OSGeo.

AFAIK Luciene proposed this in QGIS wiki and one student is interested in
working on it.
We are in contact with him and we send him our suggestion to his draft
before he send it to GSoC proposal list. But of course, it also should be
discussed in mailing list. I think Luciene could wrote more about this
proposal, as I will be helping mainly in integrating algorithms into QGIS
plugin.

Regards
Piotr

-----