[Qgis-developer] Ranking GSoC proposals

Luciene luciene at ufpr.br
Wed Apr 2 11:51:19 PDT 2014

Hi,
Sorry for the late response, but I am out of the office today and tomorrow.
The idea of the plugin is to develop some functions for schematization.
Suchith and Mark Ware have a previous research and they established some
constraints that we can use as a starting point. Also the work of Piotr is
important since he developed a line simplification algorithm.
We (Piort and I) were in contact with the student during the application
process and he seems very interest.
regards
Luciene