[Qgis-developer] Identified features vs. Selected features : could we merge those ?

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at eau-adour-garonne.fr
Thu Apr 3 00:24:34 PDT 2014

+1 with Andreas for the same reasons
.
Another one is that we should really now take care of not changing ergonomy
of main tools on each version...because many users took time to learn a
professionnal tool, and have difficulties with self learning. IMHO, strong
ergonomy changes should be grouped and tested alltogether in depth. I start
to have users not liking a lot that tools change so often their behaviour
(not me) , like digitizing end click.. Please

I agree identify window needs some improvements, but I think this is a
mandatory feature
.
Some tweaks I had in mind (tickets existing for a while):

 - ability to change the options (first layer, current layer...) and open
feature form accessible from identify window

- abitlity to have fields in table order, or alphabetic order

- semi-transparency (adjustable)

- tooltips on fields that show fields comments and field true name if alias
is set.

Cheers
Régis