[Qgis-developer] ValueTool error

Casper Børgesen (CABO) CABO at NIRAS.DK
Thu Apr 3 05:45:34 PDT 2014

Hi!

I get the following error massage from time to time when using the ValueTool plugin. It seems like it happens when I add or remove a layer:

An error has occured while executing Python code:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:/Users/my_user/.qgis2/python/plugins\valuetool\valuewidget.py", line 500, in invalidatePlot
    if self.mplLine is not None:
AttributeError: 'ValueWidget' object has no attribute 'mplLine'

Python version:
2.7.5 (default, May 15 2013, 22:44:16) [MSC v.1500 64 bit (AMD64)]

QGIS version:
2.2.0-Valmiera Valmiera, c3a2817

What is this about and has it been reported?

Regards, Casper