[Qgis-developer] ValueTool error

Etienne Tourigny etourigny.dev at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 07:15:53 PDT 2014

This has been reported a few times: on the bug tracker and on the qgis-user
mailing list just yesterday. Version 0.8.4, released a week ago, fixes this
bug.

I was able to install that version with qgis-2.2.0 but on linux  - do you
not see the latest version (0.8.4) in the plugin manager?

Regards,
Etienne