[Qgis-developer] Adding plugins to core?

AntonioLocandro antoniolocandro at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 5 11:07:12 PDT 2014

I think most users would have to download a few plugins before even
considering using QGIS, which ones I certainly don't know since that would
require community input via a poll or something but I would imagine a few
should be installed by default like Processing e.g. Openlayers plugin once
it's fixed

Maybe another thing to consider is that bugs that affect shipped by default
plugins could become blockers? For example the very popular Openlayers
plugin is still broken in master

P.S. I haven't had issues with Hotmail until now