[Qgis-developer] Plugin sync across machines via web file?

AntonioLocandro antoniolocandro at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 5 11:20:01 PDT 2014

Hi is it possible to sync the plugins from one machine across all the
machines I use QGIS? Here is the situation

I normally work with QGIS on my personal laptop, I have downloaded and
tested several plugins and I have kept the ones I want. When I go to my
office I work on my workstation but I then have to remember what plugins I
use or I think I have a plugin installed while that isn't true. What I would
like is some way for QGIS to sync plugin from a web file I have shared on a
public accessible place be that github, dropbox, etc.

Ideas? I would love to have an automatic solution that doesn't involve
copy/paste some file each time I need to sync plugins since that would be
error prone