[Qgis-developer] Adding plugins to core?

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 07:10:48 PDT 2014

Hi,

I agree there are some plugin which could be added by default, whenever
QGIS has no approaching feature like Openlayers plugin.
For some plugins such as tablemanager, I think we would better add the
features in core, to let the user modify the fields in the Fields tab of
the layer properties, and not in an other plugin dialog.