[Qgis-developer] How to get renderComplete painter reference

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Mon Apr 7 01:39:52 PDT 2014

On Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 2:36 AM, Mathieu Pellerin <nirvn.asia at gmail.com> wrote:
> May I suggest a small improvement? You should calculate the time it took, in
> ms, to render canvas and deduce that ms value from the animationFrameLength
> ms value in your singleShot call:

Good point. I thought of it, but haven't implemented it yet since I
would have to keep track of the rendering time.
Please file a feature request so this idea does not get lost.

I'm still looking for a solution to the main topic of this thread
(painter refrence) because I think it could help solve the latest
issue concerning the timestamp label.

Best wishes,
Anita