[Qgis-developer] working with qgis and pgadmin/psql...

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at faunalia.pt
Wed Apr 9 11:45:51 PDT 2014

Hi Martin,

thanks for the answer.

> What versions are affected - dev / 2.2 / both?

I think both, for sure on master.

> What happens with QGIS / DB manager open? Waiting indefinitely / crash / ... ?

it happens that pgadmin/psql operations remain "freezed", then when
closing qgis they immediately start and finish as expected.

> Maybe you are running out of available connections on the PostgreSQL
> server - increasing their number in server configuration may help.

on my local machine, for local work (just one user connected, me) I
have set postgresql.conf to accept max 100 connections, and still this
issue.
Should I put an higher value?

cheers!

-- G --