[Qgis-developer] Processing: default resolution

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 04:28:09 PDT 2014

Not sure this is a easy fix

In SAGA, some algorithms require that resolution, when a new raster
layers is created and there is not a raster input (interpolation,
rasterization...) In GRASS, that is a parameter of the region, which
complicates things.

If there are suggestions, I will be happy to change whatever is needed
in the GRASS provider