[Qgis-developer] FUSION integration - in slow progress

Niccolò Marchi sciurusurbanus at hotmail.it
Sat Apr 19 02:51:42 PDT 2014

Hello devs!
even if on small things, I'm quite enjoying Python!
unfortunately still too many are the questions, even silly.

primary issue: where can I find some material dealing with Python functions?
I'm
 looking for info on:
- how to create a checkbox (code and functioning) the question dealing with the functioning: in which way it gives the
result? (once checked, I need to add a particular string value to a
command line)
- trigger event that makes appear sth when checked

secondary issues:
-
 where is possible to compile the Help label? I thought to copy-paste
the most important things directly from the manual on a html or just put
 the link to the website with the pdf manual.
- the "open output
after running algorithm" behaviour is set on ON as a default: is it
possible to change (or delete) it in some way only for those tools
producing a .csv? (otherwise QGIS gives an error in opening them)
-
for some parameters would be nice to have the "[optional]" text or other
 text inside the box like for "[save to temporary file]" in output: is
it possible to add it in a quick way or should be created a class like
for Output?

btw, right now I added some more tools: when I'll
finish everything shall I send a zipped folder to someone or upload the
material somewhere?

are there news on lidar developments after the code sprint in wien?

sorry for the big disturb and thank you very much again!

have a nice day and enjoy holidays,

Niccolò