[Qgis-developer] [Qt] promoting root object

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 23:05:06 PDT 2014

Well, I can't provide screenshots, so I'll try to detail what I did:

With QGIS source, in Qt Creator:

* File->New->Qt Designer Form Class

* I chose the template to be a QGroupBox.

* Hence, I got my header/source/desgin files.

* I entered the design mode for my ui file

* Right click on the root object (MyGroupBox) -> promoted widgets

* QgsCollapsibleGroupBox is already loaded but I can't promote