[Qgis-developer] labeling API changes from 2.2 to 2.3

Mikhail Tchernychev misha at mail.geometrics.com
Mon Apr 28 21:05:28 PDT 2014

Hi,

A while ago I developed Lat/Lon labeling plugin for QGIS, it worked fine
including versions 2.2.x
However in 2.3.x I noted that label text is missing. I wonder if any of
labeling APIs were dropped.
I have used "old style" labels similar to 1.x QGIS.

But there is no waining messages when my plugin runs either.

Is there serious changes in labeling from 2.2.x to 2.3.x which are not
backward compatible?

thank you
Mikhail

PLEASE NOTE: This message, including any attachments, may include privileged,
confidential and/or inside information. Any dissemination, distribution or copy
of this communication by   anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by
replying to this message and then delete it from your system. Information
provided via electronic media is not guaranteed against defects including
translation and transmission errors. The company accepts no liability for any

Geometrics Inc. | 2190 Fortune Drive | San Jose, CA 95131 USA