[Qgis-developer] possible vector edit commit bug, please try to reproduce to confirm

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Tue Aug 19 22:53:16 PDT 2014

Hi Trevor,

just guessing: Is your plugin applying the
editingStarted()/editingStopped() signals? If not there are plugins
around that do it and are known to slow down QGIS. So if it is not your
plugin first thing would be to unload _all_ plugins and see if the
problem persists. If not reload the plugins only one at a time to
identify the one causing the problem.

Bernhard

__________ Information from ESET Mail Security, version of virus signature database 10283 (20140820) __________

http://www.eset.com