[Qgis-developer] possible vector edit commit bug, please try to reproduce to confirm

Trevor Wiens tsw.web at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 06:50:05 PDT 2014

Thanks Bernhard. I did try uninstalling my Python plugins with no effect.
It however should not make any difference because I can recreate the issue
manually which should not be affected by any plugins.

What I've done for my plugin, as I'm already using the pyspatialite
library, is to replace qgis calls with direct writes with the spatialite
library and I don't have any slow down.

It seems to me that something funny is going on with QGIS itself but I
found a work around for my own issue for now.

Thanks again

TSW