[Qgis-developer] Resurrecting the RFC (QEP - QGIS Enhancement Proposal)

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 04:30:20 PDT 2014

What mean "the community dont agree" ?
More explain.
If 3 or 4 user community say "no" or "ask different solutions" . It is the
community think ?

I guess the PSC should not ne only a simply executor of the community
think, but  the real director of the project.
Often the community think a thing bit thw more strategic solution is
another.
I guess the server side is always minority on user interest. And often the
user font understand what is a server question.
So the community never choose a server solution.
This mean in the medium time to split the qgis in two distincts products.
Desktop and server.

Every one with its own community.

My 1 ct.
:)