[Qgis-developer] Identify results form vs feature form

Andre Joost andre+joost at nurfuerspam.de
Mon Aug 25 10:22:59 PDT 2014

Am 25.08.2014 17:34, schrieb Jürgen E. Fischer:
> Hi André,
>
> On Mon, 25. Aug 2014 at 17:26:02 +0200, Andre Joost wrote:
>> "Open feature form, if a single feature is identified"
>
>> I can not find that option in QGIS 2.4 and QGIS dev anymore.
>
> It's in the identify dialog now.

There is an option to show the feature form and a checkbox "Auto open
form" , yes. It's not easy to understand that checking that will open
the feature form for single features.

If I set the checkbox, I have no chance to get the identify result form
back if my layers contain only single features.

The old option method looked somewhat more logical to me. Any chance to
get it back? It would not harm anybody, and the docs are correct again.

>> It is still in the lastest docs
>> http://docs.qgis.org/testing/en/docs/user_manual/introduction/qgis_configuration.html#options>
>
> Sounds like a bug.

If you click the "Help button" of the identify form, it also tells me
about the old options.

>> Am I missing something well-hidden?
>
> IMHO if the objective was to hide it, Nathan miseably failed at it ;)

Perhaps we should give him a second chance ;-)

Greetings,
André Joost