[Qgis-developer] Duplicated expected images for pal tests

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Sun Dec 7 05:22:43 PST 2014

It seems to me that the expected output images for PAL rendering
are duplicated, being present once for the "canvas" test and once
for the "composer" test. Example:

$ cd tests/testdata/control_images/
$ diff \
expected_pal_canvas/sp_background_rect/precise/sp_background_rect.png \
expected_pal_composer/sp_img_background_rect/precise/sp_img_background_rect.png

No difference there.

Would it make sense to use a symlink between the two directories,
to reduce size of working copies and maintainance cost ?

I noticed as I had to update the same images twice already:
https://github.com/strk/QGIS/commit/ec8dfd36572d445f9a11f27629c45494e82674be
https://github.com/strk/QGIS/commit/69e90f5b531cbaf5a4902a3b2654674cb8773f86

--strk;

 ()  ASCII ribbon campaign  --  Keep it simple !
 /\  http://strk.keybit.net/rants/ascii_mails.txt