[Qgis-developer] Documentation for QGIS server

Daniel Scholten scholten at riseup.net
Wed Dec 10 23:51:43 PST 2014

Dear QGIS developers,

I want to use QGIS-Server to
* create a WMS and a WFS,
* perform some GIS analysis on-the-fly within my interactive online map
to dynamically create new layers and
* enable users of my online map to manipulate some stored geodata.

I found some documentation [1,2,3,4,5], but did not achive to install
QGIS-server successfully locally on my Windows 7 machine. I also did not
found any API documentation. Can somebody give me a hint where to find
some more documentation? I am also interested in book recommondations.

Best wishes
Daniel

[1] http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/quantum-gis/QGIS_Server_Tutorial
[2]