[Qgis-developer] Snapping tolerance

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 00:39:03 PST 2014

Hi,
perhaps I dont understand well what this mean.
Infact we usually editing always in native reference system, never
editing in reprojected SRS.

But I guess that using the project reference system instead of the
layer srs for snap operations
could cause the snap will affect from an error due to the reprojection
operation.
If this is true, this could mean that the editing result could change
moving from a PC where the precision in due to some local NTv2 data
(more precision in reporjection), to another pc where the NTv2 are not
available.
And also it could depend from the trasformation choose for the reprojection.

Im worng the mean of the snap question ?

Thx,

Andrea.