[Qgis-developer] EasyCustomLabeling ported to QGIS 2.0

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at eau-adour-garonne.fr
Sat Feb 1 07:03:02 PST 2014

Just a followup, when restoring a memory layer thanks to memory layer saver,
we got QpyNullVariant objects, when we had NoneType object on memory layer's
creation. Updating the values to None restore the unpinned labels. Just use
this

 layer.changeAttributeValue(myFeatureId, myfieldId, None)

I will try to patch memory Layers Saver for this, since I assume some other
side effects with memory layers are expectable

Régis.