[Qgis-developer] Labeling issues/fixes

Larry Shaffer larrys at dakotacarto.com
Sat Feb 1 13:38:43 PST 2014

Hi,

I have been mostly absent for the past development cycle, due to family
obligations and other work, but am now able to devote the next 2 1/2 weeks
to prioritizing, diagnosing and (hopefully) fixing as many labeling issues
as I can for the 2.2 release.

If you have reported a labeling issue, please revisit it and add any
additional info you can, *especially* any test data/projects. If you know
of an unreported issue, please add it to the tracker.

If you would like to help code any fixes, please let everyone know by
posting to the particular issue's page first, so there is no duplication of
work. Ideally, any fixes should be as pull requests first.

Again, sorry I have been absent from development for awhile; doubly sorry
for anyone's headache caused by issues that my 2.0-release labeling code
may have caused.

Best regards,

Larry Shaffer
Dakota Cartography