[Qgis-developer] Cad-Input for QGIS prototype

Carlos López PSIG carlos.lopez at psig.es
Mon Feb 3 05:28:17 PST 2014

Hi Olivier and everyone,

I watched the video, this plugin sound good!
I've been testing this plugin,

My computer: Window s 7 SP1 and 64 bits!

I have two comment:
1- When enable the plugin I can't use the pan pressing the space keyboard
2- Don't work block de distance

Thanks for merging the differents plugins editing.

Good job!

Regards,

* <http://www.psig.es> *

*Carlos López Quintanilla*