[Qgis-developer] Custom "Identify Results" Window

Matthias Kuhn matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch
Mon Feb 10 06:18:25 PST 2014

Rouzaud (2013) has a done this and published an example of a custom
identification map tool:
http://3nids.wordpress.com/2013/02/14/identify-feature-on-map/

Btw: The solution I proposed is only able to work with features on a
single layer. For multiple layer you would have to implement your own
dialog.

Matthias