[Qgis-developer] Processing Toolbox in QGIS 2.0.1-Dufour does not show some toolboxes

Roberto Antolin rantolin.geo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 05:28:24 PST 2014

Hello all,
I am experimenting some issues with Processing Toolbox in QGIS 2.0.1-Dufour.

Yesterday, I compiled qgis 2.0.1 using the zip version on github [1]
without problems. However, the Processing Toolbox only displays three
toolboxes: GeoAlgorithms, Models and Scripts. The rest of them are all
"active" within the "Processing options" menu but are not shown. This
happens even though I move "processing" folder from
$HOME/apps/share/qgis/python/plugins/ (defined by --prefix) into
$HOME/.qgis2/python/plugins.

I deleted my compiled version and installed qgis from the repositories
following the instructions given in [2] (ubuntu, precise). QGIS works
fine and the toolbox behaves in the same way, though.

Does somebody know what is happening here?

[1] https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/archive/master.zip
[2] http://www.qgis.org/es/site/forusers/alldownloads.html#ubuntu

Regards,
Roberto.